- Exclusive all-welded .100 aluminum Revolution™ hull w/Smooth Ride Guarantee™
- All-aluminum Power-Trac™ offset transom & full-length longitudinal stringer
- Minn Kota® 12V, 45-lb. thrust trolling motor
- Lowrance® X-4 Pro fishfinder
- Aft 16-gal. livewell w/bait bucket holder—aerated, timed & recirculated w/pump-out
- 3-across seating w/storage, fold-down center seatback w/drink holders & step to aft deck & 2 fishing seats w/secure screw-in seat bases
- Lockable 8' center rod box, rod hold-down straps (bow deck & cockpit side), bow/aft storage boxes w/aluminum lids, aft drop-in boxes w/3 tackle trays
- Interstate® cranking & trolling batteries & 2-bank, 4-amp (8 amps total) onboard battery charger
- Painted gunnel & hull sides w/natural aluminum bottom for long-term durability
- Factory-matched custom trailer w/heavy-duty load guides, EZ lube hubs, swing-away tongue & all-welded frame w/GALVASHIELD® protection
More power. More deck room. More storage.
The top-of-the-line Pro Team 190 TX aluminum fishing boat puts you in the lead time after time—with more standard (and available) horsepower, larger cockpit and decks plus more storage for your gear.
At 18' 7" (5.66 m), it comes fully loaded.
There’s a Lowrance® X-4 Pro fishfinder, Minn Kota® Edge™ trolling motor, 16-gallon (60.57 L) aerated livewell, onboard battery charger and a gutsy 90-horsepower Mercury® OptiMax®. Updated for 2013, we’ve added courtesy lighting, ventilated port and starboard bow storage and true fold-flat fishing chairs.
The TRACKER®-exclusive NO HAGGLE NO HASSLE® pricing packs in more value than you’d ever expect.