- Unique, light-touch stick steering for maximum visibility, fishability & precise handling in tight quarters
- 2 oversized fishing chairs w/locking swivel for close-to-the-action floor-level fishing & drink holders fore & aft for your convenience
- Rugged 1-piece all-welded Mod V hull w/all-aluminum transom & DuraTrack™ All-Welded Limited Lifetime Hull Warranty
- Minn Kota® 12V thrust, foot-control trolling motor
- Lowrance® X-4 Pro fishfinder w/surface temperature & swivel
- 14-gal. (53.00 L) aerated livewell w/cushion top
- 2 top-loading carpeted 8' (2.44 m) rod/gear lockers, 2 underseat dry storage boxes & bow deck storage
- Built-in EPA-compliant fuel tank
- Interstate® cranking & trolling batteries
- Custom factory-matched trailer w/13" (33.02 cm) wheels & all-welded frame w/GALVASHIELD® protection
Floor-level fishing. Precise stick steering.
Its name says panfish—but many anglers choose the TRACKER Panfish™ 16 Mod V as their primary bass boat.
The precise, up-front stick steering lets them sneak into tight places where bass, crappie and bluegill hide. And they love the relaxed comfort of floor-level fishing seats.
You’ll find a whole list of your own favorite features too: the Lowrance® fishfinder, Minn Kota® Edge™ trolling motor, cushion-top aerated livewell with removable baitwell and not one, but two top-loading rod/gear lockers.
Even rod holder straps.
The Panfish 16 aluminum fishing boat looks as good as it fishes and rides on its own factory-matched trailer with heavy-duty load guides.