- Family friendly features: Walk-thru windshield, padded bow backrests, removable bow-floor insert, fold-down aft jump seats, swim platform & ladder & AM/FM/CD w/MP3 jack (avail. w/optional Sirius Satellite Radio® package)
- Wide, stable, 20°-deadrise Deep V aluminum hull for a great-handling, smooth, dry ride
- All-welded 25" (63.50 cm) transom for big-water use (and optional kicker motor installation)
- VERSATRACK® accessory-mounting channel in gunnels
- Minn Kota® PowerDrive™ 12V, 55-lb. thrust trolling motor
- Lowrance® X-4 fishfinder w/surface temperature & swivel
- Bow 19-gal. (71.92 L) aerated livewell w/bait bucket—timer & recirculator w/pump-out system & 11-gal. (41.64 L) aft aerated livewell w/timer below port jump seat
- Adjustable helm seat & 2 movable 360°-swivel fishing seats w/5 seat base locations
- 7' (2.13 m) in-floor rod box, two 8' (2.44 m) lockable side rod/gear boxes & bow & aft storage
- Easy-to-clean vinyl cockpit floor & carpeted fishing decks & cockpit sides
- Custom factory-matched trailer w/EZ lube hubs, swing-away tongue, retractable safety cables & all-welded frame w/GALVASHIELD® protection
For a limited time, well-qualified buyers can get this boat for as low as $159 a month with 2.99% APR financing and $2,557 down! See 2.99% APR Financing Offer for complete details.
Stereo. Swim platform. Extra seats. And even a ski tow pylon.
The TRACKER Pro Guide™ V-175 Combo is the perfect crowd pleaser for anglers and non-anglers alike!
Two fold-down jump seats accommodate five in the walk-thru windshield-protected cockpit. There’s a stereo with MP3 jack, a deck extension and padded backrests in the bow—plus a swim platform aft.
The removable ski tow pylon is great for water sports, and cockpit seats let you swivel 360° to watch all the action.
To please serious anglers, you’ll find three rod boxes, two livewells, a trolling motor and a fishfinder! New for 2013: we’ve added a bow panel trim switch, interior courtesy lights and a set of six single-function gauges—including a GPS-driven speedometer!
This Deep V aluminum fish-and-ski boat pleases everybody!