- Livewell/wetwell in center seat
- Flat-bottom hull design
- .063 5052 marine aluminum alloy
- Extruded aluminum transverse ribs that extend up interior sidewalls for added strength
- Port & starboard aft foam boxes for added transom support & flotation
- Corner braces at transom
- Riveted aluminum hull
- Long-lasting Forest Green paint
- Center & aft bench seats
- Bow & stern handles for lifting
- 3-year riveted structural limited warranty
The TRACKER Topper™ 1542 LW is our only riveted flat bottom Jon boat to come with a built-in livewell. It’s made to provide you and your family with years of fishing fun. At 190 pounds (86.18 kg), it’s light enough to transport on the roof of your vehicle or in the back of your pickup. For structural strength, the all-aluminum riveted hull features transverse ribs and transom corner braces—and is backed by a 3-Year Riveted Structural Limited Warranty.
The TRACKER 1542 LW features center and aft bench seats, with a convenient closed livewell/storage compartment in the center seat.
The standard no-glare Forest Green paint will protect your boat from corrosion for years of service life. The 1542 LW is rated for up to a 25-horsepower motor. An optional single-axle trailer with GALVASHIELD® protection is available.