JOIN A WINNING TEAM!
Or call 1.800.403.6000
Dealer opportunities are available with boat brands that customers want!
UNLOCK YOUR FUTUREWe have the industry's most complete lineup!
Bass Pro Shops® and Tracker Marine Group have a record of outdoor leadership that spans more than three decades. Not only do we have some of the biggest and best-known names in boating, but our dealers and brands have a record of 10 years of uninterrupted market share gains. We have accomplished this by providing boaters with top-quality and innovative boats that are loaded with features at our high value, nationally advertised NO HAGGLE NO HASSLE® pricing.
As part of our dealer network, you’ll enjoy unmatched national advertising coverage and a leading internet presence that will drive traffic to your store. Plus, our corporate stability and dealer support program are unmatched in the industry. It all comes down to less hassle and more dollars on the bottom line for you!
TRACKER MARINE GROUP RETAIL ADVANTAGES
The #1 Brands in the Outdoors—Bass Pro Shops® and Tracker Marine Group have a record of leadership that stretches for more than 30 years. TRACKER® boats and SUN TRACKER® pontoons have been the #1 brands in their segments. TAHOE®, NITRO® and MAKO® rank in the top 5 in their respective classes.
Customer-Friendly Price Policy—Our NO HAGGLE NO HASSLE® coast-to-coast pricing is unique in the industry. We publish prices on our websites and in brochures/catalogs. Customers know they get the “guaranteed best price” everywhere, every day.
Products for Every Activity—From fresh- or saltwater fishing to water sports to parties, our lineup covers every segment of the marine industry. Plus, every brand has entry-level boats with wide market appeal, as well as boats for returning buyers looking to upgrade.
Lean Sigma Manufacturing—Customer-driven design and top-quality manufacturing methods are the base elements of the Lean Sigma culture in our facilities. We are devoted to continuous improvement and ensure issues are addressed quickly and efficiently.
TRACKER MARINE GROUP DEALER BENEFITS
- Unmatched National Advertising—Tracker Marine Group has the only boat brands promoted through every media outlet Bass Pro Shops® uses. We gain maximum exposure through national cable TV, local/national radio, Bass Pro Shops® Catalogs, newspaper inserts and more!
- Leading Internet Presence—Our brand websites lead the industry in the amount of site traffic they receive and are supplemented with countless referrals from basspro.com. Site visitors can view the entire range of boats we have available, as well as find the dealership closest to them.
- Corporate Stability—The foundation of our business model is the appeal and financial strength of Bass Pro Shops®, which receives more annual visitors than most other destinations. Our loyal customer base in every state is comprised of outdoor enthusiasts and includes more boat buyers than any other in the business.
- Lean Retail Inventory Model—Our lean retail inventory model enables our dealers to stock representative boat models, which are replenished just in time from distribution centers. It means lower costs and a better bottom line for you!
- Second-to-None Dealer Support—We understand retail, and it shows. We focus on pulling product through dealers by building retail traffic and provide unprecedented support to help our dealers sell through their inventory. As a result, we continue to build and ship fast-turning products to meet ongoing demand from our customers.
- Fair and Fast Warranty Payments—For customer warranty claims, we make payments at the dealer's posted retail labor rate with a one-day approval on filings!
- In-House Financial Services—Tracker Marine Financial Services offers financial solutions through online access to financial sources for all Tracker Marine Group dealers. You can reduce costs and boost profits with the help of professional business managers available to aid you in getting financing and selling aftermarket products.
- Dealer Profitability—With available back-end rebates of up to eight percent, dealers loyal to our brands can generate margins approaching 20% on volume models.
|"I've carried the TRACKER® flag since 1986,
and I'm still having fun selling TRACKER boats. I love the pre-set pricing.
That is the best advantage I've ever had.
We put the price out front. We are proud of our prices. They're not hidden beneath the back deck like others'. There are no surprises here. And all the TRACKER brand names are household names. Everyone knows them.
That's why TRACKER works great for me. They have brands and a policy that no one else is able to follow."
— Knox Bradford
Bradford Marine – Little Rock, AR
In 1986, Knox Bradford started selling TRACKER® boats at his Arkansas dealership after 15 years of selling other brands. In that first year, he sold more than 40 times as much as he had in 1985. Now, more than 25 years later, Bradford Marine operates three high-volume dealerships in Arkansas and one in Texas.
Knox Bradford credits the success and continued growth of his dealership to the Tracker Marine Group NO HAGGLE NO HASSLE® pricing policy, the perceived value of TRACKER boat brands and his ability to align himself with Bass Pro Shops.
|TRACKER® boats boats have been America's Favorite Fishing Boats for 35 years, and for good reasons! Every one of our rugged aluminum Deep V, Mod V, Jon and Utility boats comes fully featured with everything you need to start fishing now.|
|For more than 20 years, NITRO® performance bass boats have set the standard on the tournament fishing circuit. Trusted by the biggest names in the game, these boats are renowned for their superb rides, advanced fishing features and supreme ruggedness.|
|SUN TRACKER® pontoon boats have been the World's #1 Selling Pontoon Boats since 1983 because of their style, luxury, versatility and family fun. Ranging from 18- to 25-feet long, every boat in the lineup is loaded with ingenious amenities and delivers value unlike any other.|
|TAHOE® sport boats provide the most stylish means around to escape your hectic schedule to a world where you can fish, ski and relax the day away. A full lineup of spirited runabout and deck boats provides a watercraft to fit any need and budget.|
|Legendary MAKO® boats are known the world over for their rugged construction, superior fishing ability and unbeatable smooth, dry ride. Today's lineup includes a full range of inshore and offshore boats ready to satisfy anglers everywhere.|
2500 E. Kearney – Springfield, MO 65898 – (417) 873-5979